Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nutritious foods by Oh my Gulay! Baguio


     Craving for food yet can't indulge yourself? The common problem nowadays is that everything is instant. It is a problem because instant foods lacks nutrients that will keep our body healthy. We eat so much yet the body can not turn these foods into something which would help our body fight bacteria and diseases.We know the solution and yet we do not do it. You know it. We have to it vegetables, fruits and the likes.



One of the reasons why people do not want to eat vegetables is because it takes time to cook it. And "Oh my Gulay!" solves the problem. Serving deliciously cooked vegetables from the city of Baguio, these Baguio-based diner is known also for its creative setting. Oh my Gulay have something that make it unique from others aside from its setting. They offer organic juices(which I haven't tasted because it is seasonal), pies (it is nutritious really considering it is sweet) and teas (from fresh leaves of Baguio).

This "Oh my Gulay rice" composing primarily of  brown rice is sweet due of the soya milk poured into it(the brown one--the one they put on the taho). The way they cook the native egg(topping) is perfect, the herbs blended well making these food just right for my taste. Oh my Gulay also names it foods in a very unique way, such as the "Anak ni Puta Nesca". of which I found very funny knowing that is a famous expression of the locals here in Baguio.



      I consider my experience on eating in Oh my Gulay worthwhile because I enjoy the food and the scenery offered by it. Imagine a very creative and unique place standing above a building and so overlooking the major tourists spots of a well known City. The fresh air above, the nutritious foods and ambiance?Oh well, Its really, "Oh my Gulay!".



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have questions or comments in mind, feel free to comment here

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India